zondag 24 december 2017

Cold in Hawaii

The most surprising transfer news happened:
I am going back to Waianae and Makaha (serving in both wards again) for my last transfer. Not only that, I will be together with sister Tailleur who served in Waianae before as well (actually, I took her spot when I went to Waiane to serve with sister Modolon). Surprising, surprising. I am sad to leave my area in Ewa Beach, but I am also very grateful that I get to be my last transfer with the people I came to know in Waianae and Makaha.
It is more chilly here than I can remember though.... It's only 16 degrees Celsius and I am cold... What happened to me....? Why can't I handle the cold, that I used to love so much, anymore....? It will be fun when I get home in January..... :O

Also, It's Light the World month again. 
Starting December 1st (sorry I am so late to put it up...) there are 25 ways/suggestions given to us to share Christ's light with others. It's pretty awesome.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten